Sunday, October 15, 2006

Mommy and Daddy Update :)

Ok so I thought I'd add a post of what Josh and I have been up to...since I never do that. Here goes:

I am still studying for my teaching credential which I hope to have in one year. I am interviewing tomorrow, Mon the 16th, at a nearby school to see what grades are available to teach. Thankfully the school is near Mia's daycare which she will join in Jan for 12 weeks. Other than that, I stay busy by playing with my baby girl which I love doing, playing soccer, cleaning of course, and exercising which I try to do 5-6 days a week.

Josh also works hard just like me but at a paying job...haha. He loves his job at Intel and has been there for about 6 1/2 years now. Where has the time gone? He also plays flag football on Fridays, soccer on Saturdays and loves coming home from work to his little girl. Josh is also looking forward to Feb. when he is eligible for his 8 week sabbatical! Not sure what we have planned yet, but I'm sure it will be fun!

That's it from mommy and daddy! Hope you enjoyed our update...now read below for Mia's! :)

No comments: