Friday, September 22, 2006
Doctor's last week
Well I took Mia to the doctors last Thursday the 14th, b/c she sounded a bit congested still and coughing a little. I also wanted to be sure it wasn't an earache which it wasn't. The NP said Mia was fine and to keep giving her pedicare. She said it will eventually go away and it's nothing serious. At that appt, Mia weighed a bit over 20lbs w/ clothes on (20lbs 4oz I think). She screamed when we put her on the baby scale so they had to weigh me holding Mia. I won't tell you how much I weighed though. ;) As of this past week, Mia is no longer congested and not coughing. Her nose is a bit runny, but that's due to all the teeth she is getting at once. I can't believe it took over a month for her congested to go away!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment