Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Mia Pia

Well Mia is doing better than she was last week. She has no temp but still is a tad bit congested and woke up a few mornings ago with some snots pasted to her nose...poor thing! She has also been sleeping for 12+ hours at night since she had her fever last week! I am loving it and taking advantage of sleeping in late too!

Mia went to the gym child care today but did not do too well. She cried almost the entire time and they finally paged me after 30 mins. When I went in she was hyperventilating a bit but calmed down once she saw me. I gave her some milk which helped a bit but not enough to stay longer. I think she is still not used to me leaving her especially in a new environment. She hasn't been the child care there since the middle of June so it's been a while. I'm sure she'll get better...just going to take some time for her to get used to it.

As for new things, Mia likes to spin around and get herself dizzy as of yesterday. It's the funniest thing especially when she stumbles and falls down. She is a nut! She also loves to rub her butt against things like our couch and doors. Not sure where she gets that from though? Mia also loves to throw her food when she is threw with eating and seeko looks forward to that each time she is in her highchair. :)

I'm trying to convert Mia over to a sippy cup during the day when it's milk time and today she did well at taking it from the cup. She still loves her bottle but our doc said by 15 months, she should 100% sippy. I'll wean her slowly starting with the daytime milk, then I'll wean the morning one and bedtime one eventually. Mia likes her sippy but I think she is used to taking water out of it not milk.

Other than that, Mia is a very happy baby who brings joy to our life every day! I love being her mom and being able to stay home with her. It's the best job ever and I look forward to playing with her each day. Josh also loves being a daddy to Mia and loves coming home and spending time with her. She is daddy's little girl for sure and mommy's little angel!

No comments: