Monday, June 12, 2006

Walking, walking and more walking!

Yeah so Mia is def walking well! She is taking about 15 steps at a time before she either trips over her feet or just decides to sit down and read a book...well maybe not read! It is just too cute to see! I told Josh she took a few REALLY quick steps today that looked as if she was running! She loves to walk though and play with her toys. She loves reading books or pretending to read and goes "taka taka taka" when she opens them. I need to get it on video! Mia also started to do head stands, sort of since this past Sat. She'll stick her butt up in the air and balance on her head...ya have to see it in person. :) I think I like this age the best (I say that about every age though!)!

Mia went to the docs today for her ear infections checkup. The doc said she has no more infections but that her top teeth are popping through and that is prob why Mia has been tugging on her left ear (since this past weekend). She also said her bottom right tooth is on its way in too! OH NO..3 teeth at once! No wonder why Mia has been getting up a bunch of times this past week after going to bed at 7ish! She'll wake up screaming after about 30 mins and it'll take another 3x of getting her up b/c she is screaming, for her to finally stay asleep. Poor thing, I wish I could go through it for her. :( We gave her some tylenol tonight so let's hope that helps! :)

No comments: