Miss Mobile Mia is officially out of her infant seat as of today!! UPS delivered our new Alpha Omega Elite Convertible/Booster Carseat today and I love it! Mia fits into it perfectly and it didn't take long to install. I'm sure she'll like this better than the infant one. :)
Oh and today, Mia got a bump on her forehead. :( from when she hit the coffee table drawer knob today. It was a total accident and I was watching her, but she slipped and fell. It swelled up at first but went down after a little while. She was fine but she screammmed initially and did not even want me to put ice on it (of course). I felt so badly about it but I realize that she's going to get bumps and bruises now that she's very mobile. I still feel badly about it. :(
No comments:
Post a Comment