Monday, May 08, 2006

Naps, bedtime

Well just as of a few days ago, Mia has been taking long naps! I think it's due to her being outside for a few hours on Sat then she was just trying to play catchup Sat night and Sunday. She napped for 3 hours and 15 mins Sat night and then napped a 1 1/2 hour nap, a 1:40 hour nap and a 2 hour nap! Talk about liking to nap! Today, she did well too with her naps and napped a 1:45 hour nap and a 2 1/2 hour nap. I just love it when she naps well. :)

As for her bedtime, lately Mia is going down for us at her regular time ( b/t 7-8pm) but she tends to start crying about 40 mins later? Not sure why but tonight it was due to a poopy diaper. The other nights (since April 29th), not sure what caused her to cry. We let her cry for about 15 mins unless she is screaming, but it hardly works. Then we go in, rock her and she usually lays her head on our shoulder and is content when we put her down in the crib. Then she's good to go for 10 hours. What a little stinker! :) I can't complain though, I just love it when she lays her head on my shoulder! It's the cutest thing ever!

No comments: