So my brother Paul finally flew out to see us since we moved here 5 1/2 years ago! ;) He and I went to Sierra to do some snowboarding on Sat Mar. 4th and ran into an hour's worth of traffic due to people using the right hand lane to put their chains on. Luckily, we didn't have to use ours. We had a great time boarding in the 1 1/2 feet of new snow they got the day before. It was all powder and just perfect! Paulie did pretty well boarding and so did I after not boarding for two years. We loved it though and had a fun time! We even got to meet some fellow Penn Staters!
Sat night we had a little Hawaiian party with some friends whom Paulie got to meet. Mia got to mee ythem too and did very well staying up until 9:30 ish...she was a bit tired! Admid all the noise, our little princess slept through it all! She is such a good sleeper thankfully! We all had a fun time that night and enjoyed some Pina Coladas and beer. Josh, Paulie and I didn't hit the sack until close to 2am and I had to get up at 5:45 to feed Mia! Oh well.... :)
Paulie leaves tomorrow night, Tuesday and had a good little stay with us. He probably doesn't want to go back to PA, but like they say, all good things must come to an end. I'm sure he'll be back out if Josh and I stay put for another year. We'll see though!
More visitors to come when Josh's parents fly out from Mar. 15-21st! Fun fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment