Sunday, March 19, 2006

More new stuff!!

Today Mia started giving hugs or being bashful..kind of. When I was holding her this morning, she buried her face in my shirt as if to give me a hug or just being bashful, and then she did it again when she saw Miki. I think she got it from her friend Gracie. I love it though...too cute!

Well Mia's teething cold/runny nose has just about gone away as of yesterday. Her nose is still running but definitely not as bad. Her drooling as seized too thankfully. We also noticed that her tooth is not showing anymore. I noticed it today when our friend Stacey asked about her tooth. She said she didn't see it and that it must have gone back down. I didn't even know that happens?

As of this past Thursday, we decided to take Mia's fish mobile out of her crib b/c she was starting to stand up and pull on them! I'd notice that all four fish would be down from the mobile and didn't know how they got there until I found her taking them down. So no more mobile and soon it may be no more bumper either (when I find her using it as a step, that's probably when I'll remove it).

Mia's crusing around now and a lotttt more mobile than she used to be. Man I thought I was busy before! She's pulling herself up on things and loves to stand and take steps (starting taking steps this past week). Josh and his dad think Mia's going to walk rather quickly. I'm like don't say that! haha! It's fun though seeing her accomplish new things. It's probably going to be fun seeing her take her first step all by herself too. I just hope that that's a ways away from now! :)

Josh's parents are still visiting and will be leaving Tues morning. It's so much fun to see them interact with Mia...she just loves them! They have been such great help...I wish they could stay! :( It's definitely nice to have family around. I hope that we will be closer to them some day soon! :) We'll get to see them again for Easter along with my parents who haven't seen Mia since Christmas. They can not wait! It'll be Mia's first Easter and should be a lot of fun! Can't wait!

No comments: